Welsh Checked Red & Black Wool | Thrifted | Cosymajig
For the LOVE of all things Welsh; underpinning the culture is this checked wool fabric.
See coal fires, dragons and the spirit of community song, Bara Brith and cups of tea.
There was just a tiny piece of this thick wollen fabric, enough for 2 ‘jigs.
It needed nothing extra other than the simplicity of black as this fabric speaks volumes for itself.
- Black & red 100% wool front and organic canvas back.
- Black canvas inner lining.
- Pockets are lined with 100% re-purposed blankets.
- Black cotton ribbing.
- Black straps in acrylic twill
- Made to fit any standard 2ltr Hotwater Bottle (not included)
- Fully adjustable for your comfort
- Wear of front or back, high or low- you decide.
- Machine wash on cool or handwash
- Made in Wales
- Robust, made to last.
2 in stock
Pothies | The home of simple and beautiful things which fill-us-up-to-the-brim with unquantifiable riches.
Care-crafted to spark joy and bring deep soul comfort.
Good for the planet | Good for the Humans | Good for the Beasties.