Grey & Black Tweed Herringbone | Thrifted | Cosymajig
A thick tweedy wool herringbone fabric that will happily with anything you wear.
Simple, strong, hardworking woven fabric.
We’ve teamed it with a gorgeously soft in touch and colour, grey herrringbone blanket and ribbing.
- Grey and black 100% wool front and organic canvas back.
- Grey canvas inner lining.
- Pockets are lined with 100% re-purposed blankets.
- Grey cotton ribbing.
- Black straps in acrylic twill
- Made to fit any standard 2ltr Hotwater Bottle (not included)
- Fully adjustable for your comfort
- Wear of front or back, high or low- you decide.
- Machine wash on cool or handwash.
- No plastic clips to break or dig in.
- Made in Wales
Out of stock
Pothies | The home of simple and beautiful things which fill-us-up-to-the-brim with unquantifiable riches.
Care-crafted to spark joy and bring deep soul comfort.
Good for the planet | Good for the Humans | Good for the Beasties.